Coming Soon - Pre-Order Now!
Incredibly easy recipes from Low Carb Yum, one of the all-time most popular low-carb and keto blogs
People across the country are discovering low-carb and keto diets and finally achieving weight-loss success, but one of the biggest challenges can be finding easy-to-prepare low-carb recipes that can fit a busy schedule. Everyone wants to get in and out of the kitchen fast, and this where Low-Carb Yum 5-Ingredient Keto
comes to the rescue. The cookbook is filled with delicious recipes to make low-carb, high-fat meals with minimal ingredients and no-fuss preparation. Easy and great-tasting foods are the key to success with a keto diet, and it doesn't get much simpler than recipes with 5 ingredients or less. Low Carb Yum 5-Ingredient Keto
features over 120 tasty recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert, and beverages.
Low Carb Yum 5-Ingredient Keto
- Quick breakfast recipes to start the day off right
- Soups and salads that make perfect lunches
- Effortless appetizers, snacks, and beverages
- Hearty dinners that don't take all day to prepare
- Seafood specialties
- Decadent yet healthy desserts
- Recipes meeting dairy-free, nut-free, egg-free, paleo, and AIP dietary restrictions
is also the perfect guide for keto and low-carb beginners. Whether you've made the move to a keto diet to lose weight or improve health, there's helpful tips and advice including
- A rundown of keto basics, with explanations of ketosis, daily macros, and calorie counting
- Foods to eat and foods to avoid, making shopping and stocking one's pantry even faster and easier
- Common keto mistakes that can cause weight loss stalls
- Addressing inflammatory foods which may also be contributing to health issues
- Sample daily meal plans for those who need some help during their transition to keto
- Nutritional information for all recipes, including macros
About the Author
Lisa MarcAurele turned to the low carb way of eating in 2001, shortly after she was treated for Graves’ disease, an autoimmune disorder where the thyroid gland becomes overactive. After the treatment caused her metabolism to slow down, she was forced to change her eating habits to keep from gaining weight quickly. In 2010, Lisa started a food blog so that she could share the low carb recipes she was creating at home. Low Carb Yum has become one of the most popular destinations for people on low carb, ketogenic diets, now with over 700 recipes. She lives in Hartford, Connecticut.