The magical, stunning conclusion to the internationally acclaimed Half Bad trilogy--now available in more than 50 countries.
The Alliance is losing. Their most critical weapon, seventeen-year-old witch Nathan Brynn, has killed fifty-two people, and yet he’s no closer to ending the tyrannical, abusive rule of the Council of White Witches in England. Nor is Nathan any closer to his personal goal: getting revenge on Annalise, the girl he once loved, before she committed an unthinkable crime. There is an amulet, protected by the extremely powerful witch Ledger, which could be the tool Nathan needs to save himself and the Alliance. But the amulet is not so easily acquired. And lately Nathan has started to suffer from visions: a vision of a golden moment when he dies, and of an endless line of Hunters, impossible to overcome. Gabriel, his closest companion, encourages Nathan to run away with him, to start a peaceful life together. But even Gabriel’s love may not be enough to save Nathan from this war, or from the person he has become.
Set in modern-day Europe, the final book in the Half Bad trilogy is more than a story about witches. It’s a heart-poundingly visceral look at survival and exploitation, the nature of good and evil, and the risks we take for love.
About the Author
Sally Green lives in north-west England. She has had various jobs and even a profession but in 2010 she discovered a love of writing and now just can’t stop. She used to keep chickens, makes decent jam, doesn't mind ironing, loves to walk in Wales even when it's raining, and will probably never jog again. She really ought to drink less coffee. Half Bad is her first novel.
Praise and accolades for Half Lost:
* "One of the finest recent examples of YA fantasy."—Publishers Weekly, starred review
* "A poignant finale to a trilogy. . . . A melancholy yet perfectly pitched denouement."—Booklist, starred review
* "An immensely satisfying finale of dazzling magic, hard-earned romance, and the tragic realities of war."—Kirkus Reviews,starred review
"Poignant, surprising, and utterly satisfying."—VOYA
Praise and accolades for Half Wild:
* "Riveting. . . . Features the same powerful language, well-developed characters, fascinating magic, and harrowing action sequences as its predecessor and will leave its readers anxiously awaiting the final volume."—Publishers Weekly, starred review
* "The blood and gore, the willingness to endure and survive at any price, and the dichotomies between good and bad, love and hate, wild and civilized—all haunt the reader, climaxing in a tragic ending that portends the horror, violence, and possible relationships in the trilogy’s final installment."—Booklist, starred review
"Green delivers vibrant characters, and Nathan's relationships arc in thrilling highs and lows. . . The climax ushers in a bloody, unforgettable cliffhanger. A character-driven page-turner offering both emotional depth and gory thrills."—Kirkus Reviews
Praise and accolades for Half Bad:
"Highly entertaining and dangerously addictive."—Time Magazine
“Genuinely engaging.”—The New York Times
“Bewitching.”—The Wall Street Journal
“Captivating.”— Los Angeles Times
"A page-turner."—The Boston Globe
"An epic journey."—D.J. MacHale, New York Times bestselling author of Pendragon and Sylo
"Brilliant and utterly compelling."—Kate Atkinson, New York Times bestselling author of Life After Life
"This will haunt you."—Marie Lu, New York Times bestselling author of Legend
"Edgy, arresting and brilliantly written." —Michael Grant, New York Times bestselling author of Gone
* "A thrilling tale . . . Unforgettable."—Publishers Weekly, starred review