'BUSINESS WOMAN' SHARES THE NEW HABITS OF MODERN BUSINESS WOMEN FOR YOUR SUCCESS
Many women experience a lack of respect and basic etiquette causing stress in the workplace.
Would you like to have a business work for you rather than work for someone else?
Could making a difference; like joining the ethical, social or green business movement bring you fulfilment?
Could a home career and outsourcing achieve the work-life balance you desire?
You will discover:
- easy to understand tips and ideas to help you master your day
- how to have fun while raising your family and running a business
- the ability to monitor your self-talk and build your self-love muscle
- how to work around YOU
- what works for you and how to find your ideal self
Imagine waking up with purpose, feeling amazing, and loving your life.
"It helps others to navigate their way through a very chaotic modern world that's full of booby traps and false ideals."
- Kate Ceberano, Multi-Award Winning Female Artist and First Female Inductee of ASA Songwriters Association, Hall of Fame
"Not just encouraging words but action points which can genuinely make a difference."
- Christine Sams, Sydney Morning Herald
"Layered with realism and practical advice for females at any stage in their career."
- Christine Rodrigues, Partnerships at Braintree
This Book is Supporting Opportunity International
Author royalties from this book are kindly donated to charity.
Opportunity International provides small loans to families in developing countries to help them start businesses, earn incomes and leave poverty behind. By helping a mother buy a sewing machine to start a tailoring business or a father buy seeds to plant a vegetable garden, small loans enable them to transform their lives, their children's futures and their communities. With 98% of loans recycled, the impact continues year after year.
JOURNALING GUIDE QUESTIONS INCLUDED
These will enable you to apply what you learn to your specific situation.